HOW WE BROKE EVERY FINANCIAL RULE OF GOD–PART 3
1. America is not the manufacturer of the world, it once use to be; it has broken the financial rule (Proverbs 12:11).
2. We were to lend [to others] and not to borrow (Deuteronomy 28:12 (c) .
3. When we are not in debt, we become God’s head in the earth, and we are not underneath a financial system of bondage (Deuteronomy 28:13).
4. When we turn each other away, when in our power we are given the ability to help and prosper, we have broken the financial rule (Proverbs 3:28).
5. When we accept poverty in our lives, we have broken the financial rule (Proverbs 10:14).
6. When we relax during harvest[ing], we have broken the financial rule (Proverbs 10: 5).